What Is IV Drip Therapy?
Drip IV therapy is a therapeutic delivery method that releases a steady drip of saline solution and nutrients directly into your bloodstream through a needle or catheter. As a result, your body receives and absorbs essential nutrients faster. The blend of IV solution nutrients chosen by your doctor are based on what your body needs or the benefits you desire. This therapy differs from laser IV therapy in that it directly provides vitamins and nutrients to your system.
Your appointment will also be a relatively quick and easy process. IV drip therapy takes around 30 to 45 minutes total. The session includes completing some quick forms as well as a brief health assessment before your treatment. You can start feeling better in no time!
What Are the Benefits of IV Drip Therapy?
While taking vitamins on a regular basis is beneficial for your health, they take longer to reach your bloodstream. When you're not feeling well, your body may need extra nutrients at a quicker pace. An IV drip delivers 100% of each vitamin directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system completely. Not only do you absorb the nutrients quicker, but at a higher concentration.
IV drip therapy can help address the following conditions:
- Altitude sickness
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Colds and flu
- Food poisoning
- Vitamin or other nutritional deficiencies
- Weight loss
- Workout recovery
Types of IV Drip
Here at McWhorter CNR in Denver, we can customize the contents of your IV drip depending on your condition. Some IV drips contain salts and electrolytes, while others contain sugars, antioxidants, and vitamins. That’s why we offer you a diverse menu of IV therapies. Let us know what symptoms or conditions you’re struggling with, choose an IV package, and then you can simply adjust any add-ons you want to suit your needs. Here is a list of the type of IV drips you can get at your appointment with us:
- Myer’s Cocktail - This is a formula originally developed by a Johns Hopkins physician to support the immune system and fight fatigue.
- Elite Myer’s Cocktail - The ultimate rejuvenating IV loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Immune Boost - Replenish your electrolytes and boost your immune system with extra vitamin C and zinc.
- Elite Immune Boost - The ultimate wellness IV containing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support immunity and detoxification.
- COVID Rescue - Boost your immune system and facilitate the removal of toxins.
- Hangover Helper - The famous hangover IV cure contains ingredients that deliver an energy boost and rehydrate your body to get you back on your feet.
- Altitude Relief - Get additional hydration and nutrients to enjoy your time in the mountains.
- Athletic Performance - Boost injury recovery and mental clarity.
- Pre Workout - Get a significant energy boost for high performance in the gym or on the field.
- Post Workout - Help your body recover from strenuous physical activities with the perfect combination of amino acids.
- Energy Boost - Replenish your body with electrolytes and immune-boosting vitamins for refreshing energy.
- Brain Power/Concussion Protocol - Treat symptoms of concussion, such as dizziness and fatigue, with a blend of nutrients.
- Beauty/Anti Aging - Protect your cells from the effects of the aging process.
- Weight-Loss Tonic - Formulated with the antioxidant glutathione to help cleanse your liver and help you detox.
- NAD Boost - Help replenish and repair cells in the body.
Get an IV Drip in Denver Today!
From increased stamina to immune support, the benefits of IV Therapy in Denver can impact your health in ways you never imagined. With our personalized approach to treatment, each dosage is carefully controlled and tailored to meet your specific needs.
Contact us to schedule an appointment and start feeling better today!